As the weather outside starts to change from season to season, Long’s Air Conditioning, Inc. is here to help make sure your home’s air conditioning and heating systems are running efficiently. To get the most out of your AC & heating service, repairs and installations, here are some expert tips to keep in mind:
1. Schedule Regular Maintenance. One of the best ways to ensure that your AC & heating systems are running properly is to schedule regular maintenance. Doing so will help to detect any potential issues before they become a major problem.
2. Change the Filter. Changing the filter on your system will help to keep the air in your home clean and free of allergens, dust, and other pollutants. It will also help to increase the efficiency of your system.
3. Check Thermostat Settings. Make sure that your thermostat is set to the appropriate temperature and that it is running correctly. A malfunctioning thermostat can cause your system to run inefficiently.
4. Use Insulation. Make sure that your home is properly insulated. This will keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, which will help your AC & heating system to run more efficiently.
5. Consider an Upgrade. If your current AC & heating system is outdated or inefficient, you may want to consider an upgrade. Installing a newer, more energy-efficient system will save you money in the long run on energy bills as well as reduce your carbon footprint.
At Long’s Air Conditioning, Inc., we are experts in AC & heating service, repairs and installations. We know that having a functioning HVAC system is essential to keeping your home comfortable year-round. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us today.
For more information on how to keep your home’s air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, you can check out this guide from Energy.gov.